Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy new year!


Today was the beginning of our new year and our first year out of country to celebrate it. It's a celebration for triumph of sun over cold winter.

It was an extremely emotional time for both me an K. Mostly because it's about family and being home and visiting your loved ones. Although we talked via web messenger to them but we know that a simple hug is something else.Still, It's not comparable to those who haven't met their hometown for years and that is the description of homesickness.

Anyway it's the new year now and the beginning of our new life here, I will stand as an optimist. I hope for the best and for a time when I can see my family in a better country and a better living.Either here or there.


Now we are settling down little by little. We have some furniture. Our design is so minimal. Less is more. just a couch and a computer desk and two chairs. and of course a little haft-seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment