Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Je suis meilleur!




I feel kind of blessed these days. Whatever I wish for, is coming true! An angel must have passed and heard my thought.

I was looking at the job list on the website. This is what I do these days. I was kind of hoping to get involve in a job related to books. I send my resume to chapters, which is very near our appartment. 3 minutes walk and is a huge chain store all around toronto.

I watched closely and although I would be really get excited if I'd get the job , but somehow, secretly I wished for something more personal and not so huge. Some how a "shop around the corner" and not a big FOX store!

And suddenly I saw an add about a small press book who needed help! I know, that's crazy. I applied and got accepted on my first attempt. It's not a real job though and I should continue to look for one, but to get involve in a small book business and see their challenges and how they survive is truly exciting for me.


The other one...


I don't talk about the others, which I fear they won't come true.


see you all again, I have a meeting to catch.

meanwhile : I'm the best! (Je suis meilleur)




1 comment:

  1. third wish didn't came true, which was a disappointment. but I keep on wishing ...what's to stop me?

    ReplyDelete