Monday, March 1, 2010

Flying to toronto


how about a 24 hour trip? :D yeah, sounds nice , especially when you are 14 hours in a plane.

if you are one of those lucky people who can sleep in a chair, good for you. And if your not, this would be a glimpse of it:


first you get on your seat.It's not very close to lavatories, so a big success! you sit relaxed, and wait for your meal. Then you turn on the monitor in front of you and choose your favourite movie and you think , Gosh! how I love the flights. Then the movie ends, 2 hours has passed. You close your eyes and hope for a sleep. when you open them and look at your watch, it's been only 15 minutes. so who cares , you've got your favourite novel with you. Besides the baby crying wouldn't let anyone sleep. you read on , your back want a stretch. you take a walk to washroom. when you are back, the flight information says, you have 5 more hours to go …

I don't continue , I guess everyone can guess the rest of it. Crimpy muscles, headaches… then you have to spend hours in an airport. I don't like airports. They are too emotional places for me to be. Sleepy people, sad people, business man, crying children, dramatic goodbyes, even dramatic hellos wont cheer you up.


But when you arrive, a welcoming smile is a relief.


I'm too excited to begin my adventure here. I can't wait to get a nice sleep and see the morning light. I know tomorrow will be a better day.


5 comments:

  1. Your seat is empty and your note's on the wall !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you needed some advice from experts

    http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-beat-jet-lag-240842/view/

    ReplyDelete
  3. add some lines about jet lags please

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you can be sure that tomorrow will be a better day !

    ReplyDelete