Monday, March 15, 2010

back with internet


It's been a long time since last post and a lot has happened.

The Oscar 2010 which was a disappointment the whole time, specifically when Coraline failed to win and the only highlight was that the Avatar wasn't winning all the oscars!

And the good news is, we moved in to our new apartment.

It is almost empty . We spent the first night on the floor with some light covers. We were so exhausted that we didn't feel a thing. We woke up in the morning with the sound of rain drops, a heavy one like a shower! Then we had a long ride to find a cheap mattress for ourselves. The average mattress price here is 600 $ which with the box below and the frame will go up 1000$. But thanks to kijiji.com ( not to mention that I'm an expert in searching the web! ) I found a sale downtown and we bought a mattress and a box for only 250$. So we celebrate it with a lunch and then we came back in showers feeling so lucky.


Now we should find a desk. Next is easy , the couch and the coffee table which we already chosen from Ikea store. I think I never get tired of going to ikea , it's a sense of a European living which I adore. I never leave the store without sweet cinnamon rolls :)


The next step is going to see Alice in wonderland Imax version. We hadn't have time yet. K is so busy with his new iphone and doesn't even hear me when I speak to him. I don't blame him though! You should see yourself. It's a goddess.


2 comments:

  1. Greetings for the appartment. I feel how K's situation because I got my samsung B7300 last week and I don't notice much what's going around me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ! I saw it online, it's pretty. :)

    looks like blackberry which is so hot in here, even more than iphone .

    ReplyDelete