Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shadows and Fogs


The strangest thing about this city is it's weather. Right now it's 11 pm and I'm sitting here in my apartment writing in front of a window covered by fog, I almost can not see through. I was born in a city with burning sun and we just had a few raining now and then. We were almost praying for snow in winters. Not that it was fun, but also made our school closed and it was like heaven. I didn't hate anything like going to school in my childhood. That's another story. So yes, a fog like this amaze me! I can sit here and watch it all night. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies: "Shadows and Fog" by Woody Allen. How I would like to watch a movie by him right now. But it's late and K is sleep. He had a tough day. We both did. So, maybe tomorrow.

Come O Shadows and fogs
Surround me with your mysteries
Whisper the sound of night to me
and make me sleep without a dream

hah! That just came out as a surprise! One of my few poems in English! Goodnight my muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment