Saturday, June 19, 2010

Being me


I hate it when you start a conversation whit somebody and it usually ends with: So, how do you like this country?

My mind goes blank on this question. I open my mouth and I don't know what to say. The best thing to say is that I have been here only four months and I have no idea! but, I'm usually being nice and say: I think I like it when it's summer! and we end up laughing because almost everyone freaks out in thinking of toronto's winter.

I speak another language, I encounter another culture and I only had one choice. It's completely a new experience and for that I'm grateful. I'm in places I haven't been and I'm in situations I haven't been before. I know myself as a different person here. I know my weak points, which is painful and I know how challenging it is to immigrate. I'm getting to know all about it , not so soon, but in a while. I will definitely going to write about that. I will write about that. I will write.I will. I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment